Community ads Liverpool

Sort:

Ads per page:
Added: Price:
Football in Toxteth
Football in Toxteth Monday. 6.30-7.30pm. Admiral Park. If you are interested in playing football, a group of us have recently started an... Favorites Liverpool 1 May 2014
Will babysit on Saturday and Sunday Hi. I would be able to look after your child on Saturday and Sunday. £6 per hour. I have my own child who is 5. Pleas... Favorites Liverpool 30 Apr 2014
Saturday 26th July 2014 Liverpool Photography Course Portraiture Masterclass
Saturday 26th July 2014 Liverpool Photography Course Portraiture Masterclass Rory Lewis Photographer has made an outstanding contribution to photography and the visual arts, creating consistentl... Favorites Liverpool 30 Apr 2014
Graffiti/Mural Artist
Graffiti/Mural Artist - Bedrooms, shops, youthclubs or any other indoor or outdoor walls - Live drawings or paintings e.g. parties/events, ... Favorites Liverpool 29 Apr 2014
Personal Training Liverpool
Personal Training Liverpool Are you falling in to the trap of believing the quickest way to weight loss and amazing results is through fad diets,... Favorites Liverpool 28 Apr 2014
Personal Training Liverpool Are you falling in to the trap of believing the quickest way to weight loss and amazing results is through fad diets,... Favorites Liverpool 28 Apr 2014
FREE HAIR CUTS
FREE HAIR CUTS Level 2 Barbering Student in Voodou. Models Required. Free Haircuts. Every Tuesday Morning. All Lengths and Styles... Favorites Liverpool 28 Apr 2014
Adult/baby rabbits for adoption (rabbit rescue)
Adult/baby rabbits for adoption (rabbit rescue) We have lots of bunnies looking for loving homes, if you can give one a permanent loving home please contact us :) W... Favorites Liverpool 28 Apr 2014
PSYCHIC - HEALER - MEDIUM - CLAIRVOYANT
PSYCHIC - HEALER - MEDIUM - CLAIRVOYANT stop suffering and asking you the same question i will give you answers and real insights. I am venus natural born Ps... Favorites Liverpool 27 Apr 2014
Sweetcart, wishing well and chair cover hire
Sweetcart, wishing well and chair cover hire Are you having a party? Christening, communion, wedding, birthday etc we have great packages on offer, bespoke sweet ... Favorites Liverpool 27 Apr 2014
Baby/adult Rabbits for adoption (rabbit rescue)
Baby/adult Rabbits for adoption (rabbit rescue) Rabbit rescue and re-homing RABBITS LOOKING FOR A LOVING HOME TODAY! (rabbits for adoption) We have lots of bunnies... Favorites Liverpool 27 Apr 2014
FITNESS INTRUCTORS WANTED! P90FITNESS ARE LOOKING TO EXPAND! P90FITNESS ARE LOOKING TO OFFER MORE BOOTCAMPS IN THE LIVERPOOL AND SURROUNDING A... Favorites Liverpool 26 Apr 2014
Female Singer Wanted
Female Singer Wanted Looking for a Female singer to sing on a few songs I've written. I'm 16 living in Liverpool. Inspirations like Nirva... Favorites Liverpool 25 Apr 2014
Wedding/function music +DJ for Liverpool events
Wedding/function music +DJ for Liverpool events Live 3 piece band, The Good Rebels available for all types of events whether it be a weddings, birthday party or just... Favorites Liverpool 25 Apr 2014
Singer/Guitarist +DJ available for weddings, parties, bars etc in Liverpool
Singer/Guitarist +DJ available for weddings, parties, bars etc in Liverpool I am a male solo singer/guitarist available for Weddings and other events. I have a very wide repertoire from all e... Favorites Liverpool 25 Apr 2014
Personal Shopping Assistant
Personal Shopping Assistant HI AND WELCOME TO THOMAS'S SERVICES PLEASE INBOX ME IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH YOUR SHOPPING SERVICES IF YOU CANNOT GO... Favorites Liverpool 25 Apr 2014
Micro ring & weft extensions
Micro ring & weft extensions Luxury AAAA grade Indian remy extensions. No heat no glue, no damage! All prices are inclusive of free consultation &... Favorites Liverpool 25 Apr 2014
Micro ring & weft extensions
Micro ring & weft extensions Luxury AAAA grade Indian remy extensions. No heat no glue, no damage! All prices are inclusive of free consultation &... Favorites Liverpool 25 Apr 2014
Guitar lessons, acoustic and electric, beginners introduction £10
Guitar lessons, acoustic and electric, beginners introduction £10 All ages, all styles, qualified teacher, CRB checked. Favorites Liverpool 25 Apr 2014
Personal Training Liverpool Are you falling in to the trap of believing the quickest way to weight loss and amazing results is through fad diets,... Favorites Liverpool 24 Apr 2014